In order to provide you with a better shopping experience, we place cookies on our site, and will continue to use personal data collected with cookies in accordance with our Data Policy - the purposes and methods and regulations set forth in our information.
Hacettepe University Ankara State Conservatory Composition and Orchestra Conducting Studied Orchestra conducting with Sabahattin KALENDER, theory and composition with İlhan BARAN, Muammer SUN and Turgay ERDENER.
Doctorate studies with Prof. Rengim GÖKMEN nd Asst. Prof. Uğur ALPAGUT, dissertation on 'Educational Aspects of Orchestra Conducting and Its Impacts on Orchestra Psychology'
Italy, Orchestra Conducting Masterclasses.
Hungary, 'Janos Furst International Conducting Masterclass'
Musical arrangement of 'Kiss me Kate' as part of graduation thesis
Original stage music for musicals.
Dreams of Osman II
Tango Turqoise for four guitars
Chamber music works
Performances and orchestras under his baton;
* Orchestra of the Ankara State Conservatory
* Gluck's 'Der Betrogene Kadi', Mersin University State Conservatory and Mersin State Opera and Ballet
* 'North Winds' Chamber Orchestra, founder and conductor
* 'İzzet Baysal Academic Orchestra', founder and conductor
* İstanbul Philharmonic Society
* Eskişehir Municipality Symphony Orchestra
* Bursa Regional State Symphony Orchestra
* Antalya State Symphony Orchestra
* Bulgaria Sliven Philharmonic Orchestra
* Haskovo Philharmonic Orchestra
* Balkan Symphony Orchestra, founder, conductor, musical director
* Sweden Ümea Youth Festival, with premiere of Dreams of Osman II
* Turkish National Youth Philharmonic Orchestra
Academic Staff and Lecturer positions at Mersin University, Abant İzzet Baysal University, Trakya University, Çukurova University and Mediterranean University, Turkish National Youth Philharmonic Orchestra.
İzzet Baysal Success Award
Trakya University Promotion of Art Award
The artist continues his works at Antalya State Opera and Ballet since 2012.